Jaguar XJ (Old)

Jaguar XJ (Old)
Ever since I came to know about Jaguar cars, I loved Jaguar XJ, and thought it to be the best looking car of all times. And I personally believe it to be the best car ever made by Jaguar. The original car was designed by William Lyons (Jaguar’s founder) and has been seen as a design classic. I know if we caompare the car with today's satandards it is very heavy and not very fuel efficient. Times have change, but beautiful design always remains the same, no matter how many years passed by. Recently, well not very recently like 2 years ago I went to a British motor show in Canary Warf (London) I saw some exotic cars like Aston Martin, McLaren Mercedes, Pagani Zonda to name a few. And then there was Jaguar’s stall there with their new XF, XKR and classic XJ. I was literally drooling and wanted to jump in and take her for a spin, Lovely curves, and jewel effects lights. Brushed Steel alloys. Without a shadow of a doubt, if I ever get rich enough, I will then definitely buy this car, I know new one has come to replace this, but I will then buy a second hand for sure no matter what.

Comments

  1. Very well done Akhil. A very engaging and explicit message you have covered. Yet, it is important to affix a few changes in this section, primarily based on grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of the cars that you own that someday you would say: "I am proud to have owned a jaguar." And: "I have never regretted my whole life into buying this car."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks katherine, for your comment. I shall look into it, when i get some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Drop Suspension, I love this car to pieces. When I looked at this care from near, i know how it makes you feel, like a 8 year old kid. the beauty of the car lies within. the curves are georgeous. I wish i could own one. Hope you are enjoying the respect this car brings when you drive it! I believe if given a chance to buy this or the new Jag XJ, i will stick with this for sure. Thanks for your comment Drop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts